We bring you the best recipe for a leisure day filled with self-love, yummy food, and skincare. Start your day with these apple oatmeal muffins! They are healthy, easy to make and also gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and soy-free.
All you need to do for 12 servings is:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine 2 cups of old fashioned oats (GF if necessary), 1 tsp. of baking powder, a pinch of salt, and ½ tsp. of cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of milk (you may use the kind you prefer), ½ cup of mashed bananas and mix.
- Then, stir in 1 large apple, peeled, cored and diced.
- At this point, you can put the mixture in the fridge overnight (do not preheat the oven if so) or grease a muffin tin and fill to just about the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Store in the fridge or freeze them.
With some of these ingredients, you could also pull-off a natural face mask! Or you could simply enjoy our award-winning Replenish Glow Mask while eating your freshly-baked apple muffins and giving both your skin and body some love.